Buy A Custom Historical HUD Bid Zip Code Report
What is your BID range you need to consider?
What is the minimum acceptable bid for a HUD home?
What is the ratio or % of list price to bid to win?
This report will tell you based on historical bids in a Zip Code!
- See The List Prices, AsIs Values, and Accepted Bids Amounts For A Particular Zip Code
- See The Bid Amount As A Ratio Of The List Price
- See What Other Buyers Offered For HUD Properties In The Zip Code
What details are included for a Zip Code :
- Historical Data For Past 6+ months
- All The SAMPLE DETAILS Of HUD Home Listings
- HUD Case Number
- Buyers Bid Amount Sent Into HUD That Was Accepted *
- List Price
- As Is Value
- % or Ratio Of Accepted Bid To List Price ( 49% to 102% )
- Number Of Price Reductions
- Owner Occupy Versus Investor
How much money can you lose by bidding without the right historical knowledge?
Overbid 1% On A $100,000 List Price You Lost $1,000
Overbid 2% On A $100,000 List Price You Lost $2,000
Overbid 3% On A $100,000 List Price You Lost $3,000
Overbid 4% On A $100,000 List Price You Lost $4,000
Overbid 5% On A $100,000 List Price You Lost $5,000
Buy A Detailed HUD Bid Report For Only $9.95
And Save Thousands Of Dollars !
One Zip Code Report
Two Zip Codes Report
Save 50% on second
Three Zip Codes Report
Save 50% on second, 50% on third
* Closing Assistance and other incentives are not publicly disclosed on the HUD web site
We cannot take into account all factors but the amount we estimate is always maximu and much better than you guessing.